PEER COUNSELING GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Through Peer Counseling services,
Students are able to:
* Research and present information about the
problems associated with teenage use
alcohol and other drugs.
* Examine with peers and knowledgeable adults
the benefits of teenagers not using
* Analyze how alcohol and other drugs can
interfere with healthy development,
relationships, and future opportunities.
* Assess and identify help for the problems drug
use causes in the school and
* Propose positive ways to handle typical drug-
use situations and pressures.
* Take positive action by planning a drug-free
activity and educating others in
the school or a
community about alcohol and other drugs,
underlying causes of substance